各位, 欢迎!在这个博客你们可以找到多各种信息!主要是世界语的博客。

Gesinjoroj, bonvenon! En tiu ĉi blogo vi povas trovi multajn diversajn specojn da informoj! Ĉefe la blogo estas en la lingvo intercia ESPERANTO.

Signore e signori, benvenuti! In questo blog potrete trovare svariate informazioni! Principalmente viene usata la lingua internazionale ESPERANTO.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome! In this blog you can find many kinds of information! The blog is mainly in the international language ESPERANTO.

venerdì 30 novembre 2007

Sun Rays of Prime Numbers

How much are beautifull and misterious Prime Numbers?

Let me show you a very beautifull image I've created some week ago, using a property of Prime Numbers.

I've used Mathematica, but it's so simple to create this graphic that you could do it with your own program.

I called it: "Prime Rays".

I can't hide the fact that this image has a big charm...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento